Call us at (214) 631-4646
Family-Based Immigration Applications
Family-Based Immigration Applications

If you have any family members who are U.S. citizens or would like to marry a U.S. citizen and obtain a green card through your spouse, you may either already be a U.S. citizen or we may be able to assist you in obtaining a green card through your U.S. citizen-family member. We understand that this can be a very complicated process and will try to make it as easy as possible for you.

  • Immigrant Relative Petitions
  • Fianc√© Visa Applications, Adjustment of Status (Green Card) Applications
  • Immigrant Visa Applications (Consular Processing)
  • Naturalization (Citizenship) Applications
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Applications
  • Petitions for Removal of Conditions on Residence
  • Applications for Certificates of Citizenship
  • Work Permit Applications
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
  • Green Card Renewals
  • U.S. Passport Applications and others

About the Author


Our Office :