John Nwosu is an attorney in Dallas Fort Worth metropolis who practices family law matters. He understands how traumatic a family law / divorce can be and his goal is help you get through this time in your life successfully. He prides himself on being highly attentive to his clients and his ability to address his client’s individual needs. You can rely on him to keep you informed about your case and provide you with experienced and considerate advice at a very reasonable and affordable rate.
John Nwosu is a strong courtroom advocate and he approaches each case with preparation and with great attention to detail. He personally oversees every aspect of your case and works persistently to protect your rights. John Nwosu understands that anytime someone needs representation in a family case, they are going through one of the most stressful times in their lives. You can rely on him to keep you informed about your case and provide you with sound and considerate advice.
John Nwosu has done family law and divorce hearings involving child custody, possession and access, child support, annulments, spousal support, property division, child support enforcement actions, child custody enforcement actions, adult name change, child name change, paternity suits, modification of prior custody and child support orders.
An attorney like myself, who will delicately guide you and provide quality advice as to your family law or divorce case can make a huge positive difference in the outcome of your family case situation. Call me at (214) 631-4646 and set up an appointment and I do offer free initial 20 minutes consultation. You can also text me at (214) 264-9710.
I try to do everything possible as a lawyer to reduce the stress and anxiety of my family law / divorce clients and potential clients by, among other things, promptly responding to their calls, emails, and texts. If you are stressed out from a divorce/custody/spousal or child support/domestic violence matter/ enforcement actions, you want to talk promptly talk to an actual Divorce/Family Law attorney and get family law advice, rather than reaching someone’s voice mail. In most cases, I usually return calls, emails, and texts within a few hours, unless I am in court, late hours or during the weekends, but I still return all calls, texts and emails.
There is never a large up front retainer to pay me as your attorney to help with legal family law / divorce cases. In most cases you will be set up on a reasonable payment plan. In all cases, my rates are reasonable for someone with my experience. My office is centrally located at 8500 N. Stemmons Fwy suite 2020 Dallas, Texas 75247 (corner of Empire Central & I – 35).
I offer night and weekend appointments for persons with busy basic work schedules at a very reasonable night/weekend consultation fee rate.
The Law Office of John Nwosu, PLLC provides clients throughout the State of Texas with high-quality and very affordable legal representation and guidance across a full range of family law matters including but not limited to the following:
Getting through a divorce is one of the most difficult things a person can do. I take care of the details for you, offering sound advice and effective representation.
- Uncontested Divorce: This is where the parties agree on everything – division of properties, child custody and child support. This is the most inexpensive way to get divorced. Call us to discuss whether this is the best option for you.
- Contested Divorce: Contested divorces usually center on disputes involving property or children. I work to narrow the issues and protect your rights.
- Separation: When people no longer want to live together, I can take care of all necessary paperwork that preserves clients’ rights even if they were never married.
Collaborative Divorce Law
- Child Custody: Making arrangements for the children is one the most important aspects of a divorce.
- Sole Custody: Sole child custody is an option if one of the parents is absent or is abusive.
- Joint Custody: Some type of joint child custody is the norm in Texas.
- Alimony & Spousal Maintenance: There are several different types of spousal support, also known as alimony. I work to make alimony awards appropriate and fair.
- Paternity: When either parent is uncertain about the paternity of a child, especially in context of required child support, I advise about available options.
Modification of Prior Child Support or Child Custody Orders
We represent clients in all types of family law cases in the following counties: Dallas County, Collin County, Denton County, Tarrant County, Rockwall County, Ellis County, Johnson County, Navarro County, Parker County, Hunt County, Kaufman County, Parker County and Wise County.
For more information, or to talk with an Attorney John Nwosu about your legal concerns, contact the Law Office of John Nwosu, PLLC today for a free initial 20 minutes consultation.